COVID-19 is messing with everyone's mental health. Here are subtle signs it's affecting yours, plus advice on how to cope.
From vaccine advancement to cleaner air, these positives are worth focusing on amid this coronavirus pandemic.
These healthy habits and activities will help you cope with pandemic stress.
The coronavirus pandemic can take a toll on your mental health. Here are the signs you should talk to a therapist about it.
The COVID-19 crisis has heightened the stress on Latinxs and highlighted the widespread lack of mental health care.
Yes, it's possible to be too informed. Here's what happens when you watch or read a lot of news about COVID-19.
In teletherapy sessions, patients are venting about the stress, anxiety and other mental health concerns they're dealing with at this stage of the COVID-19 pandemic.
More anxiety, social media and alone time during the coronavirus pandemic can take a toll on your body image.
Symptoms like shortness of breath, chest tightness and headaches can occur with stress and COVID-19. Here's how to differentiate them.
If you're dealing with coronavirus stress, try one of these affordable methods for help or therapy.
You're living through a global pandemic. Don't beat yourself up about extra screen time.
Small ways to support your community — while also boosting your mental health — during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Exercise has tons of mental health benefits, but sometimes it's hard to do during this coronavirus pandemic. Enter these stretches.
Coronavirus lockdown has us staring at four walls, hating the boredom. So how can we sit better with it?
Coronavirus anxiety can trigger major symptoms for people with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Here's what to do about it.
Talking about COVID-19 with friends and family a lot? This advice will help if that's hurting your mental health.
Experiencing insomnia during the pandemic? Stress dreams? This expert advice is for you.
The coronavirus news isn’t the only thing that makes anxiety-induced cleaning such a soothing ritual.
Stress and different access to food during social distancing can trigger harmful thoughts. Here's how to handle it.
Social distancing means no in-person sessions, so here's how to use online therapy for your mental health.
If the COVID-19 outbreak is affecting your mental health, read this.
Isolation is exacerbating symptoms for people with anxiety, depression and PTSD.
Experts share ways parents can help their kids cope with social distancing.
Plus, some other research-backed ways to keep calm and carry on.
A HuffPost Guide To Coronavirus
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How long are asymptomatic carriers contagious?
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- How to switch off from work when home is your office
- 8 sleep tips if coronavirus anxiety is keeping you up at night
- How long does coronavirus live in the air?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
- Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today